Sunday, May 8, 2016

Call of Duty 400 MSPoints Code $5 -digital-

Call of Duty 400 MSPoints Code $5 -digital-



    Get Call of Duty branded 400 MSPoints digital code for $5.00 by email! As a gamer on Xboxlive, I don't always need or can't always afford a crap-load of MSPoints. I get points from some gaming rewards sites like points2shopsite.com and a few others but really, can you ever have enough? The Xboxlive marketplace is huge and there's a lot of stuff you can buy. Anyway, when I need just a few points I just buy them 400 at a time or just enough to get my next DLC. Buy a little or buy a lot, you get the codes instantly! Enjoy, I know I do, lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Call of Duty Maps and Games!

You MUST click the FaceBook "like" and twitter button then click the sign-up button below to start earning gamer points for your free Call of Duty Maps!

Do Paid Surveys, Get Call of Duty Codes!